Come and enjoy a weekend with a tribe of funny, human, soul-full, fun, honest, joyful, caring, musicians, yogi’s, Qi-Gong, beginners, advanced, teachers, Healers, & Like-Minded Journeyers.”
Live-in retreat – Friday evening, May 15 through till Sunday – May 16
Remember & Reconnect,
- Yoga, meditation, laughter, relaxing, nature, healthy food and a sense of Connection with others is essential for our well-being, peace of mind, and spiritual growth.
WHEN: From 3pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday till 3pm
Yes! I'm in
Join us for a holistic beautiful, fun, weekend, in nature, with your like minded, soulfull tribe.
Everything is OPTIONAL you can join in or relax ~ Your ReConnection ReTreat program includes;
- VEGETARIAN FOOD - Healthy, Delicious, Nutritious,
- YOGA - Guided by experienced teachers for beginners and advanced
- MEDITATION - guided by different teachers throughout the weekend
- MINDFULNESS - Awareness and Energy teachings
- NATURE TIME - visit the waterfalls, bush walks, sacred rocks and river
- SILENT TIME - to reconnect within
- SOUND HEALING - Lay back, relax and let sound unwind, and open you.
- MUSIC - Great Musicians join us for live intimate concerts.
- MUSICAL JAM - listen or bring your own instruments & join in.
- QI GONG - Awareness in motion.
- SWIMMING - Optional in Natural pristine Numinbah river
- REFLECTING – journaling, inner awareness opportunities
- GOLD COAST HINTERLAND – 45 minutes from Gold Coast
- RECONNECTING to body, mind, soul, nature and each other.
- ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED – bring own bedding & pillow
Sleeping sheets/bags, blankets etc, Pillow, Toiletries, Swimsuits, Towel(s), Walking Shoes, Flip flops, Relaxing clothes, Warm jacket or scarf or poncho for around the fire, Yoga gear, Yoga Mats, Yoga cushions, Beanie, Instruments, Water Bottle, Deck chair, Your favorite Journal and coloring pencils, pens etc. Ear plugs, Any crystals or scarves or special items to help create a mandala for the group in the group room, Alcohol & Drug free weekend, and bring your beautiful soul ready for a wonderful Infinite Reconnection Retreat Weekend.
ARRIVE ON FRIDAY: ANY TIME AFTER 3PM or ANY TIME AFTER WORK ON FRIDAY:
5pm YOGA: Option to enjoy nature or join in with some dusk sunset yoga.
6pm VEGETARIAN DINNER: Time in nature followed by a delicious healthy vegetarian meal.
7pm FRIDAY NIGHT: Enjoy our Live Guest Musician and Our Retreat has officially begun.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: This weekend we’ll experience together different optional forms of YOGA at Sunrise and sunset, as well as meditation, reconnecting, some silent time in nature, healthy meals, dance, music and many heart opening experiences, journaling, reflection time, beautiful soul nourishing vegetarian meals.
3PM SUNDAY: After a weekend of recconecting with ourselves and nature we head home feeling blessed and blissed.
About Your Hosts
Your hosts Cameron and Lyza have run over 300 heart opening events through their INFINITE CONNECTION EVENTS including retreats, meditation evenings, gatherings with multiple guest presenters from all over the world. They teach Mens and Womens circles, healing circles and sacred energy teachings.
Their presence is infectious with the spirit of love, goodwill and fellowship. Each of them will be teaching on the weekend retreat offering heart warming wisdom and tools to ignite your spirit and guide you into expanding your own re-connection with your own Source of light, love and wellbeing that we all share.
Lyza is an experienced International Healer, Mentor, Teacher and Soul Guide and Cameron’s back ground includes 20 years in the outback as a policeman in aboriginal communities and as an entrepreneur in the Health and Wellbeing sector, he now gives back through his events and mens work and has worked to bring Communities together for over 20 years.
Your Hosts are married nutters who love everything that brings them closer to the sense of oneness that flows through all things, including nature, the divine, and our hearts. Hence the name the Infinite Connection.
How To Book
EVENT DATE : Arrive anytime after 3pm May 15th till Sunday 3pm May 17th.
WHERE 3360 Nerang Murwillumbah Road, Natural Bridge 4211
COST: EARLY BIRD PRICE $375 REGISTER HERE
OR PAYMENT PLANS available with a $100 deposit
Contact Cameron on 0414714948 or